I have never tried goat cheese…at least that I am aware of…until today. My sweet neighbor gave us some. So, I thought I would find a recipe to try. I found a dip recipe…tweaked it a little to my liking…and oh.my.goodness! It was so delicious! I served this with tortilla chips, but it would also be delicious on a baguette.
- 5 oz goat cheese, room temperature
- 3 oz light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP chives, dried
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Stir together goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese, garlic, chives, sea salt, and pepper. Stir until all combined.
- Using a spatula, spoon into a small “creme brulee” sized ceramic bowl.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take out and sprinkle lightly just a little more Parmesan cheese on top.
- Then put it back into the oven to Broil on low for 1-3 minutes.
- Best served warm.
Family time…good food…great memories.
Today there is a reason to hope.
PS The first weekend in April, my family surrounds our TV to watch General Conference and eat good food. It is an uplifting, spiritual feast! You can find out more about it by clicking below.